hd video | hollywood | bollywood | hindi dubed movies | hd wallpaper | softwere | trailer | mobile animated wallpaper |3d graphic |baby wallpaper| sexy wallpaper |wall taxture| bridel | tile design | vector graphic | online audio video hd song | telivision | online news |more download|

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Donna Air: I'm more confident now

The TV presenter and actress found fame as a 10-year-old in the cast of the hit TV series Byker Grove along with Ant and Dec. But she said: "When you work and earn money as a child, you need to be confident but it can make you a bit precocious and I think I was a bit of a pain for a while when I was young. "I've always earned my own money and enjoy being independent. It's how I was brought up." Donna went on to be a presenter on shows such as...watch now>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

custem search

Loading